IIT JAM 2022: Admission Form out – PC : My Result Plus
IIT JAM 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released the admission forms for IIT JAM 2022. According to the information shared by IIT Roorkee, the admission forms for the exam can be filled upto May 11, 2022. Candidates desirous of enrolling into IITs through the IIT JAM exam can proceed to fill the application forms on the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitr.ac.in. It must be noted that application forms must be filled at the earliest, to avoid last minute rush.
IIT JAM 2022: Application fees
Candidates will have to pay Rs 600 as the application form fees, which will be non-refundable.
IIT JAM 2022: List of Documents Required
- Class 10 (SSC) certificate
- Class 12 (HSC) marksheet
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Marksheets of all semesters/years of the qualifying degree
The admission rounds will begin once the candidates submit the admission forms. Notably, the admission rounds will be conducted from June 1 till July 11, 2022. The stepwise procedure to apply for IIT JAM 2022 admissions has been shared herewith for the reference of the candidates.
IIT JAM 2022: Steps to fill admission forms
- Visit the official website of Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) at jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage of the website that reads “Admission forms for IIT JAM 2022 can be filled now”. Key in your login credentials (Enrollment ID/Registration number and password to login).
- The IIT JAM 2022 admission form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all required details and upload the asked documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit all details and download the filled form on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
The direct link to fill IIT JAM 2022 admission form has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.