IIT Gandhinagar Admission 2022 – PC : My Result Plus
IIT Admission 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has initiated the application process for Postgraduate and PhD courses in the academic year 2022-23 for the International students. Students desirous of enrolling into the institute for the aforesaid courses can check the eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process on the official website at iitgn.ac.in. The last date to apply for the same has been fixed as March 24, 2022.
Making an announcement about the same on Twitter on February 18, IIT Gandhinagar wrote, “We are quite delighted to invite applications from International students for the IITGN’s International Admission program (Phase-I), for the academic year 2022-23. Thus, interested students can send in their applications on or before March 24, 2022. In case of any doubts or queries, the student may write to us at [email protected],
Applicants must note that the IIT Gandhinagar Admission process has been initiated for Semester 1.
IIT Gandhinagar Admission: Steps to Apply
Students can go through the stepwise procedure mentioned below to apply for the programme.
- Visit the official website of IIT Gandhinagar at iitgn.ac.in.
- Under the ‘Admissions’ tab located on the homepage, click on the link that reads “International students”. You will be redirected to a new page where you must click on ‘Apply’.
- Now select the ‘International PG Admission portal’ and click on Register if not yet registered. Post this, login using your generated credentials and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fees and click on ‘Submit’.
- Obtain a printout of the same for further need.
Students signing up for the course must carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying.